Facebook Live #askglynos Show Episode 13 / My top 5 SEO tips for small businesses
1. Build great content on your blog. Get one. Determine what your targeted audience wants? What is there biggest problems
2. Build online connections. Contact related websites, forum owners etc and figure what they need and give it to them for free. Even influencers if its relevant to your industry.
3. Conduct a website audit. Look up SEO audit on Google and visit https://moz.com/…/how-to-perform-the-wo… & https://www.seoptimer.com/ is not bad so I have heard.
4. Sign up to Google Analytics & Google Search Console. Learn the tools for the job!
5. Study your websites meta titles & descriptions – determine whether they make sense for users. They have to be short & descriptive.
Join our group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/362143650975628/ for small business owners and businesses looking to learn and seek new SEO wisdom.