As a search engine platform, Google rank websites on how valuable they are to those searching for a particular topic.
For a new business, a website is essential for gaining new clients and awareness around the products and services on offer.
Here are my tips for improving your SEO if you’re a lawyer, solicitor or conveyancer. Usually, legal based professionals are based in specific suburbs or regions and therefore targeting your SEO to customers directly in these regions make most sense. There are exceptions of course.
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is a subject all businesses are dying to know more about. Competition within SEO has grown dramatically in the past decade as more businesses invest money in trying to boost SEO within their business search results on search engines like Google.
June 2017: 4,700
May 2019: 11,082
1. A great client who understands that their product and customer service matters most in business/marketing.
2. Content marketing campaign focusing on what “people ask”
3. Basic link outreach. Let our amazing content do all the talking really.
4. Solving technical issues with issues of duplicate content, poor pagination setup, always eliminate 404 errors and focus on PageSpeed & mobile usability.
5. Submit images XML sitemap to increase image search clicks from Google image search. Optimise image filenames, ensure ALT attributes etc.
6. Optimise meta of thousands of product pages (no shopping cart) – eliminate duplicate metadata.
7. Schema optimisation and grabbing more clicks even when we don’t rank first.
Want similar results? Contact us today
Welcome to The Ask Glynos Show, episode number 49. Today I’m doing another live Q&A. Stick around.
This is actually quite a common question we get from clients. Below will help you.1. Visit https://support.google.com/business/answer/7035772?hl=en
Take note of the following point in the google article:
So you’re a small business and want to start pushing the limits with your marketing online?
In episode 16 of the ‘#askglynos SEO Show’, Andrew explores the ins and outs of three primary domain examples used to rank your website in international markets. In response to a client’s request, Andrew highlights the different SEO domain methods that can be used to target native Chinese speakers with a business and website hosted in Australia.
Three great strategies to start implementing in your online marketing efforts are:
These strategies will deliver you increased ROI and more traffic when combined together.
Don’t just produce content that you think is great, and don’t just target keywords that you think are going to work for your business, make sure you consider the ROI. If you want your business to benefit from SEO, you need to consider these three things.
Andrew discusses why having a diversified marketing strategy is essential to build brand equity and awareness in addition to, setting up a brand that is ready to emerge and evolve with the next advancement in technological evolution.