SEO can be split into two types: 1. On-page SEO and 2. Off-page SEO. A break down below of some of the tasks that should be undertaken on your website.
Throughout the SEO campaign, Omega Digital implement strategies to improve our client’s on-page foundation and search engine visibility. Our goal is to improve our client brand awareness in the Australian market and to their search engine rankings.
Omega Digital’’s on-page SEO strategies include but are not limited to:
- Metadata improvements
- Keyword weight distribution strategies
- Page speed optimisation
- URL Optimisation
- Page headings optimisation
- Creating new content & search engine visibility recommendations
- Crawlability improvement recommendations
- Creation of XML sitemaps and update them each month.
Five years ago, off-page SEO was as simple as obtaining as many links as you possibly could, and this would result in instant improvements in your search engine rankings. However, today’s highly competitive marketplace requires a far more complex and ongoing strategy.
Omega Digital’s off-page SEO strategies include but are not limited to:
- A combination of social profiles, quality, and relevant backlinks and the frequency in which we’re able to acquire them are all extremely important ranking factors for improving and maintaining search engine rankings.
- High authority directory submissions
- Broken external link analysis
- Social profiles and engagement strategies
- Commenting on relevant blogs and forums. Better for brand awareness than link building.
- Content marketing research and analysis.
- Link building outreach. See point #2
- Guest blogging
- Seeking links from suppliers, partners, affiliates and more.
Please let us know if you have any questions by submitting a comment below.